Welcome To Mrs. Frank's Second Grade Classroom!
Blessed are the Merciful
Our God is the author of creativity. He never duplicates His creations. His gifts are always unique and never average. We are blessed with God’s gifts and what we do with them is our gift back to God.
“If we pray, we will believe; If we believe, we will love; If we love, we will serve.” ― Mother Teresa
- Every child is uniquely and wonderfully made by God!
- Every child’s gifts and talents are a blessing to our classroom and the world!
- We are a caring, loving family that prays for one another, our families, and the world!
Home Fun Assignments will be given out Monday through Thursday
- Home Fun will be written on the board daily. Please sign your child’s home fun pages every night.
- When packing up, students take out the specific books that need to be brought home.
- Home assignments should take no more than 20 minutes a night.
- Home assignments will be written on our class website as backup.
- Change is the end result of true learning.” – Leo Buscaglia
Useful Learning Sites:
- Math Flashcards
- Money Flashcards
- Learning Fractions
- Math Playground
Schedule For Specials
Monday – Music
Tuesday – Art
Wednesday – Spanish and Media
Thursday – Gym
Friday – Computers
*Please Remember To purchase Grocery Gift Cards .
* On Fridays, if weather permits, we have free play in the afternoon. If you would like to send in a toy for outside, it would be greatly appreciated. (Ex. colored chalk for the boards in the classroom, jump rope, bubbles, nerf balls, etc.) Also you may send in a G Rated movie for those rainy afternoons. After the children finish watching the movie, the movie will be returned to your child. You may also send in a bag of pretzels, or popcorn.
Thank you and God bless,
We will be celebrating September birthdays. If parents would like to bring in pretzels or munchkins, please email me and let me know what day you would like to send the snacks in. This ensures that the students may have one treat each day. I want to avoid having too many treats for one day and wasting food. We can spread out the snacks during the month. You may donate a book, or a game to the class instead of snacks. If you would like to read a book to the class please email me.
HOME FUN- *Math-Houghton Mifflin Textbook-
Mrs. Frank’s Summer Enrichment
Starting June 20th, I will be available for tutoring services during the summer. I look forward to hearing from you, so please feel free to send me an email if you have any interest or questions!
I’m a second grade teacher at St. Joan of Arc School in Marlton who would love to continue providing educational services over the course of the summer.
✦ Comprehension Skills ✦ Phonics
- ✦ Base-ten notation
- ✦ Addition and subtraction fluency
- ✦ Using standard units of measure
- ✦ Describing and analyzing shapesContactEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org