School Admissions Process
Open House will be held on Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 4:00 PM. Registration will be held on Thursday, February 2, 2017 from 9:30 to 11:00 AM and 6:30 to 7:30 PM. Registration and school tours are also available throughout the year.
The following are required when registering a child for St. Joan of Arc School
- Baptismal Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Records
- Child’s latest report card (if transferring)
- Registration fee
- All children admitted to Kindergarten must be 5 years of age by October 1
Qualified families are expected to:
- Be committed to the mission and philosophy of Saint Joan of Arc School
- Be a positive supporter of Saint Joan of Arc in the community
- Abide by school rules, regulations and expectations.
- Support PTA activities and fundraisers including Food Certificates/Script
School Registration forms are located on the Application Menu.